This butter bell is perfect to hold a cup of butter and look appealing on your kitchen counter! Hand thrown on a potter's wheel and fired in a wood kiln, the finishing accents are unique and full of natural color.
How to use a butter bell:
- Pack 1 stick of butter into the well in the underside of the butter bell cover.
- Add about 1" cold water to the base.
- Place the lid into the base; the butter is now sealed from air by the water.
- Leave butter keeper out on your counter or table for fresh, spreadable butter.
- For best results, change the water in the keeper every 3 days.
Medium Yellow Butter Bell